Senior Professional Sales Representative, Mylan Diversified Therapeutics Team-Pacific Northwest at Mylan Inc
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Salem, Oregon
FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* The Representative will be responsible for driving sales through the promotion of Mylans products in a prescribed manner to: Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Pharmacists, and other HCPs, as necessary. Pharmaceutical sales experience required
* Executes with a logical territory management plan that is constantly improved and tailored to the customer based on updates from real world experience. Develops pre-& post-call planning strategy for key targets and/or accounts
* Leverages available assets, (e.g. Lunch and Learns, Displays and Resources) based on a business owner mindset to ensure HCP awareness of Mylan Products
* Achieve sales goals within territory while adhering to all ethical sales practices and required regulations
* Gathers and utilizes information from offices, pharmacists and others to develop and implement specific strategies for territory prescribers with the aim to maintain and apply understanding on an on-going basis
* Develops clear call objectives based on customer profile
* Responsible for ensuring high levels of call and field productivity
* Actively listens, observes and solicits feedback to genuinely engage in meaningful dialogue to identify appropriate information that the customer finds useful in improving patient outcomes
* Demonstrates persuasive, balanced dialogue that gains agreement and changes customers beliefs and behaviors resulting in appropriate utilization of our products to improve outcomes
* Responds appropriately to all customer requests in a timely, reliable manner with information that is consistent with the request
* Performs all administrative tasks requested in a timely, accurate and truthful manner
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* BS or BA degree required
* Ideal candidate will be technically knowledgeable with a minimum of 2 years sales experience, preferably in B2B/Pharmaceutical sales
* The territory will include: Washington, Oregon, Seattle and Portland
* Demonstrated: business acumen, account management and 1:1 interactions that are 2-way dialogues, meaningful, relevant and persuasive, ability to work independently and as a team member to deliver results, self-starter, highly motivated and strong leadership
* Documented history of successful performance
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
* Meets expectations for the key competencies for this role
* Ability to learn, apply and communicate products and disease states over time
* Ability to travel
* Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
* Must live within geography of responsibility or within reasonable driving distance. No relocation offered.
* Valid Drivers License and acceptable driving record
* May be required to stand, walk, stoop, bend, kneel, and climb steps. May require use of hands and use of arms. Light lifting requirements.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran. USA-Oregon
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 9:02:11 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.