Sr. Administrative Assistant at AASKI Technology
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
SR. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Job Location US-MD-Aberdeen Proving Ground
Posted Date 2 days ago(7/5/2018 8:38 AM)
# of Openings
AASKI Technology is a dynamic government services and solutions provider to multi-faceted Military and Commercial sectors. By creating a highly stable work environment centered on fulfilling our customers needs, AASKI fosters a challenging work environment for its employees.
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Product Manager Information Warfare & Cyber, provide assistance with correspondence, scheduling, conference preparation, document production, travel arrangements, and overall communications within the program office. Will assign and monitor deadlines for assigned actions, and control the flow of routine correspondence. This assignment is to support senior military and DoD civilian executives and has high visibility. The selected candidate must be able to adapt to changing customer requirements and priorities.
* Active Secret security clearance required
* HS Diploma required. Some college is preferred
* 10 years of experience providing administrative support, including 5 years supporting senior military and civilian executives within a DoD 5000 acquisition environment
* Superior proficiency with all aspects of MS Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Expertise in calendar functions of MS Outlook
* Experience in using SharePoint for routine collaboration
* Experience in using DoD time and attendance software applications
* Expert Proficiency in preparing travel orders using the Defense Travel System (DTS)
* DAU level I or Level II certification in Program Management, Financial Management, or Logistics is highly desired
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to work on multi-functional teams
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
* And more!
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Software Powered by iCIMS