Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the Common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an Uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. Job Description
Visa's EMV Solutions team operates as part of the company's Digital and Mobile Product Development group. EMV Solutions team develops and maintains Visa s secure software on payment chip card, NFC mobile phone, NFC wearable device and cloud. The senior software engineer will work with team members and provides security analysis support and solutions to support the team.
* Design and implement security countermeasures and mechanisms to protect security assets for chip-based products
* Evaluate and analyze various vulnerabilities and attack paths for chip-based products
* Provide innovative solutions and recommendations to improve Visa chip-based products against state-of-the-art attacks and vulnerabilities
* Enhance the workflow and security evaluation process of chip-based products and communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
* Provide support to Business Development team, Global Product team and Regional team on the security evaluation of secure payment products
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering is required. Master s degree is preferred.
* 5+ years of research or industry experience in the area of security and data protection is required (1-2 year with Master s degree)
* Deep Knowledge in reverse engineering, malware protection, vulnerability mitigation, data protection is required
* Extensive knowledge in system and low level security solutions and attacks including side channel analysis and penetration testing is required
* Solid background in cryptographic algorithms and protocols such as digital signature, key agreement, encryption/decryption, etc.
* Proficiency in at least one programming language or technology including, but not limited, to Java, Python, .NET, C/C++.
* Self-directed and motivated to learn quickly and pick up new skills
* Strong analytic and fact-based results-oriented team member.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Preference will be given to candidates who have working experience in embedded software, chip, smart card, mobile products & services
* Experience in payment industry with knowledge of: EMVCo and/or GlobalPlatform specifications, ISO 7816, ISO 14443 or ISO 18092 (Near Field Communication) standards will be a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.