Matrix Providers is offering a rewarding opportunity for an Audiologist to assist with Veteran's Medical Disability Exams (MDE) in beautiful Cordova, TN. We are hiring providers to conduct one-time non-treatment exams.
• Status: PRN, as needed
• Financial package designed to attract compassionate top performers
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Audiologist must have the following qualifications:
• Master or Doctorate degree from a program accredited by CAA or ACAE
• Current license in the State you will be practicing in
• Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required
**Positions like this are available across the U.S. with Per Diem PRN Part-Time and Full-Time options available. Most locations are scheduled Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm though there are some evening and weekend options available.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.