Primarily responsible for performing advanced level clerical, administrative support, and secretarial duties. Assist in implementing activities and communications for the multi functional business unit. Contacts include all staff at all levels of the organization, and various external contacts.
• Assists in implementing activities and communications for the multi functional business unit.
• Acts as recording secretary at meetings; prepares and distributes minutes.
• Schedules appointments and meetings.
• Responsible for ensuring the departmental compliance to corporate standards (i.e. travel, purchasing, timekeeping, licensing).
• Makes travel arrangements, as appropriate, for multi functional business unit.
• Coordinate set-up of newly hired or transferred employees and provide departmental orientation and training.
• Reads and routes incoming mail.
• Answers the telephone and provides information to callers, or routes calls to the appropriate person.
• Composes, assigns and edits general, technical, and specialized correspondence, processes and other documents.
• Coordinates documents and activities found in the queues such as OnBase, Stratacare, tickets, and/or Claim Center etc.
• Coordinates the attributes and assignments for assigned business unit(s).
• Coordinates team's reporting, which includes scheduling, tracking hours and generating reports to support the team.
• May monitor, maintain, and renew all license and certifications of the business unit.
• Creates expense reports for the business units.
• Assists in implementing activities and communications for the department.
• Greets and assists visitors, vendors or customers, as necessary and appropriate.
• Compiles, prepares and reviews for accuracy information and reports as requested or scheduled (i.e. metrics, scorecards, compliance, cost center etc.).
• Informs appropriate staff of issues as necessary.
• Prepares materials for presentation.
• Develops and maintains various reports.
• Directs services, such as maintenance, repair, replenishing supplies, mail and files.
• Makes photocopies and uses other office equipment as necessary.
High school diploma or G.E.D.
Minimum of three years general office experience with a minimum of two years in a administrative support position or equivalent experience that provides the necessary skills, knowledge and abilities.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
Ability to work effectively in a multi functional business unit.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to comprehend consequences of various situations and to make appropriate individuals aware of these to facilitate decision making.
Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet established deadlines.
Ability to transcribe information using computers, word processing software and audio tape transcription devices.
Knowledge of computers and word processing
Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet software.
Ability to proofread documents for accuracy of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and format.
Ability to meet established deadlines.
Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining proper relations between managers, multi-functional business units, and customers.