Posted in Other 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lehi, Utah
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with analytical, logical skills coupled with astute business acumen. He/ She will be able to follow directions, drive towards the objectives with strong interpersonal and communication skills, good follow through and cross functional collaboration. He / She will possess solid data mining and modeling capabilities, keen attention to detail, sound logical reasoning, and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively with a keen willingness to learn and grow.
This internship starts in January 2020 and pays $17.00 per hour, if offers a flexible schedule of up to 30 hours a week.
* Serve as one point of source for the product team s financial analysis, pricing analysis and
* Work closely with the FP&A team and be responsible for co-creation / creating Product / Pricing dashboards and ad hoc analysis
* Active role in any special projects as related to Product / Pricing / Competitive analysis
* Building financial models, presenting analyses and recommendations
* Work with the Pricing Manager and FP&A team in developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support the business
* Deriving meaningful insights and recommendations from large data sets
* Act as a resource for Product Managers for Price Governance proposal analysis
* Developing the views, maintaining, and tracking key price performance metrics
* Producing ad-hoc analyses and assisting in various projects
* Driving automation of reporting and analytics
BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 2 years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Advanced Excel & business modeling skills
* Expert SQL data mining, and creating Tableau dashboards
* Strong analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills
* Strong PPT / presentation skills to translate large amount of data and analysis to Executive Summary
* Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
* Ability to develop strategic relationships with business partners and influence
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to set and balance priorities, set clear goals to achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Knowledge of other business intelligence toolsU.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Workfront are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation, and you are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.