Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
You are a Networking Sales Specialist with 5+ years of direct sales experience and extensive knowledge of Networking Solution selling.
You are in the NYC Metro market.
You are an enthusiastic, aggressive individual who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join our Field Sales team as a Networking Sales Specialist mostly in the Philadelphia market.
This position is Remote in the Philadelphia market. Sales Specialist in Networking, developing and managing sales of Citrix Networking portfolio of products, with focus on SDN, NFV, Cloud Networking Infrastructure, and SD-WAN in the assigned territory. Must be able to work under an overlay organization, with the added responsibility of management of end user sales opportunity through Channel Partners. You will be responsible for developing the Networking infrastructure in the NYC Metro area market. You will be an essential element of our sales organization by planning, building, enabling and accelerating the sales engine for our Networking product set.
- Responsible for pipeline creation, acceleration and closing of projects with large to mid-sized sales opportunities with the goal of meeting and exceeding territory sales targets.
- Capable of leveraging Value Added Resellers, System Integrators and Service Providers to grow the business and market share of our Networking technologies. Must be able to overcome competitive challenges and differentiate Citrix networking solutions in the market.
- Providing regular communication with sales and other teams to augment efforts and share support.
- Maintaining knowledge of competitors in accounts to strategically position Citrix Networking solutions better.
- Use specialty expertise to grow new opportunities.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master s degree with 3 years; or a PhD without experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
5-7 years of experience in direct sales.
Previous experience in selling Networking solutions, preferably ADC, Load Balancing, WAN Opt, SDN or SD-WAN.
Track record of meeting/exceeding quota.
Hands-on experience in closing complex deals in new markets.
Extensive executive contacts within territory.
*LI-LS17 Parsippany, NJ
What you re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do including how we work. If you re in sales, we ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Networking Specialist
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.