Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Noblis ESI is seeking a highly motivated Alternate Facility Security Officer (AFSO)/Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)/Sr. Security Specialist for their Chantilly, VA location.
The AFSO/CPSO/Sr. Security Specialist is responsible for successfully administering the NISPOM, NRO Security Manual (NSM),Intelligence Community Directives (ICD), and proprietary information programs for the proper protection of government andNoblis/Noblis ESI personnel, facilities, and sensitive information:
* Act as a primary point of contact with government security representatives and local, state and federal law enforcement officials.
* Serve as Assistant Personnel Security Manager, submit Access Request Messages (ARMS), Request for Access (RFAs), Crossover Requests (XOBs), and other SCI Nomination Packages as directed by customer and outlined in ESIu2019s DD Form 254s.
* Personnel clearance processing to include: nominations, tracking, indoctrinations, reporting, debriefs; daily use of personnel clearance data systems (JPAS/DISS and Access Commander)
* Complete and assist in compliance documentation such as self-inspection documentation, NRO ISAPs, audits, and DCSAu2019s
* Maintain and continuously update physical security documentation based on policy, risk factors, and emerging threats (this includes, but is not limited to, Fixed Facility Checklists (FFC), Security Operating Procedures (SOPs), certification and accreditation documentation, alarm maintenance, etc.).
* Conduct and schedule Collateral and SCI Security Indoctrinations and debriefings, badging, refresher training, document reviews, document control, clearance realignments, JPAS entries/maintenance, document removal/destruction.
* Create, update, enhance, and participate in security planning, procedures, instruction, and security education programs for new and current Noblis ESI employees.
* Enforce strict visitor control program to include the processing of outgoing and incoming classified visit requests.
* Assist with building, documenting, accrediting and managing Closed Areas, SCIFs, across various government agencies.
* Oversee the safeguarding of classified information and materials (i.e. receipt, logging, control, dissemination, transfer, destruction).
* Document and maintain personnel security files and rosters
* Experience at a contractor organization conducting SCI security operations for the U.S. DoD or U.S. intelligence community.
* Maintain and track DD Form 254s, to include the preparation and coordination of the DD Form 254 to subcontractors.
* Track and initiate T3 and T5 investigation and re-investigations for Noblis ESI employees supporting the DoD, DHS, IC, and other government entities.
* Assist with the development, implementation and monitoring of security policies and procedures, to include Noblis ESIu2019s Insider Threat Program
* Provide security support and liaison to field locations to ensure compliance with the National Industrial Security Program and proprietary security program.
* Exercise knowledge of DoD, IC, and Industry security policies and procedures through the application of risk management methodologies.
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to work independently and ability to prioritize, schedule and complete multiple tasks.
* Extensive knowledge and experience in specialized area of expertise to include Department of Defense (DOD), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
* Perform a wide variety of security related operations that include, but not limited to, personnel security, physical security, contract security, information security, and program security.
* Respond to alarms outside of core business hours when and if required. The AFSO/CPSO/Sr. Security Specialist will be added to the alarm response team list (this is a mandatory requirement).
* Bachelors degree or 8 years of related experience
* Experience as an FSO/AFSO or CPSO
* TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
* Experience in NRO personnel security processing
* Must have Knowledge of JPAS,DISS, TALON, NCAISS, NISS, EQIP, DD-254u2019s, and Access Commander
* Must have intricate knowledge of the NISPOM, industrial security letters and other materials pertaining to the NISP.
* Employee must be self-motivated, able to work independently, and maintain strict confidentiality with the up-most integrity.
* FSO Certification in Possessing or Non-possessing Facility
* Masteru2019s Degree
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.