Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Why Work for NationServe??
When you join NationServe a Division of The Overhead Door Co., you become an integral part of a dynamic workplace. We’re dedicated to delivering top-notch service and products to our clients. To do that, we tap into the potential of our employees and build the best possible teams across our entire organization.
Healthy Employees are Happy Employees!!
Ensuring the health and happiness of our employees is a top priority at NationServe.
That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
· Medical · Dental · Vision Discounts · HSA · FSA · Life Insurance · Short & Long-Term Disability
· AD&D · 401(k) · Profit Sharing · Personal Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
Other Awesome Benefits Include:
· Blue Care Connection · Education Assistance · Professional Development
· Company Merchandise purchase program · Employee Discount programs
· Personal Property & Casualty Insurance · Employee Assistance Program
· Bereavement, Jury Duty & Voting Pay
As a Field Service Technician, your primary responsibility is troubleshooting your customer's service needs and providing the best possible solution. You will maintain rapport with customers, ensure your personal equipment is in good working order and document any service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records. Occasionally you will be asked to perform various installations of garage doors, openers and their various components/accessories.
Physical/Work Environment Requirements