at Gray Construction
Posted in Architecture 3 days ago.
- Design of process systems including mass flow balances, material flow analysis, heat transfer calculations, and fluid flow calculations- generate written scopes of work.
- Assist in creation review of layout drawings, block flow diagrams, and P&ID drawings.
- Performs on-site audits and surveys of the customer’s facilities and equipment.
- Prepares contractor bid packages for project equipment, components, and installations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Handles lead engineering discipline as a member of a Project Team.
- Satisfy the customer by completing the defined Scope of Work in timely fashion.
- Generate requirements for equipment performance and participate in vendor FAT’s, reviews and trials
- Visit customer sites for data acquisition, meetings and to oversee installation and start-up as needed.