Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we re ultimately changing the way tomorrow s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It s what s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell is seeking an experienced Design For Test (DFT) Manager for our Octeon products to manage a team in Marlborough, MA. This team is responsible for creating the next generation of complex packet processing ICs geared towards 5G base station cellular infrastructure and datacenter solutions. The position requires a strong DFT design background including a proven history of innovative and efficient DFT solution definition and design.
In the role you will be a key contributor to product development, definition, technology selection, circuit design, and verification. You will serve as group manager of a small DFT design team, providing leadership in defining and implementing the overall DFT architecture, validation of DFT sub-system, undertaking and/or supervising design implementation, design flow progression, meeting test quality targets, and assisting with tape-out related activities. You will also coordinate the activities of additional DFT engineers from other sites who contribute to your projects.
* Management of the DFT group in Marlborough, MA
* Communicate with internal customers and senior leadership to develop expectations of performance, quality and schedule for multiple projects
* Work with operations on the test completion to meet production ramp up and supporting the ICs through the process of die and package qual, early samples, and mass production
* Coordinate weekly project meeting
* Manage and mentor other design engineers in the group
* Balances innovation with execution: to ensure that the projects are delivered in a timely manner
* Demonstrates good judgment in solving a broad range of issues, based on an advanced understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
* Responsible for interviewing and hiring new full-time engineers and interns/co-ops, as well as contractors when required
* Reports on design results through design reviews, in accordance with company quality requirements and resolves action items generated as a result of these reviews
* Attends design reviews and product design scheduling meetings to provide input and learn from other designers experiences
* Degree in Engineering or a related field of study
* 10+ years of DFT developing high-performance high-complexity custom VLSI IC, ASIC, or CSSP test capabilities
* Previous management of an IC or DFT Design group highly desirable
* Strong knowledge of DFT techniques for testing logic, memory, analog components and IOs
Qualifications Considered a Plus
* Advanced SoC solutions for structured scan tests for both static and dynamic performance
* Strong knowledge of Memory Built In Test (MBIST) solutions and how to apply them
* Strong knowledge of IEEE 1149.1 and 1687 standards for test of IOs and boards
* Advanced knowledge of device physics and CMOS fabrication processes
* Have knowledge of Automatic Test Equipment capabilities and design compatibility
* Have knowledge of test for analog components through the production cycles
* Familiarity with quality systems documentation and procedures
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.