Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
LMI is seeking a Project Analyst at our office in Alexandria, VA. This Project Analyst will be supporting a Department of Defense (DoD) client leading an interagency effort with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD). This is an entry-level position for a highly motivated young professional seeking to build expertise on CWMD technology and functional knowledge of how to support an interagency effort.
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics, digital services, logistics, and management advisory services. Established as a private, not-for-profit organization in 1961, LMI is a trusted third party to federal civilian and defense agencies, free of commercial and political bias. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction. We offer a generous compensation package with excellent benefits that start the first day of employment. Business casual dress, flex time, and tuition reimbursement are a few of our many work-life benefits available to our employees.
The Project Analyst will be working on a small, dynamic team. They will work directly with the client, interagency stakeholders, and subject matter experts (SME).
Responsibilities may include:
Draft briefing and technical materials with assistance from SMEs
- Support the execution of events including workshops and technology demonstrations
- Coordinate meetings and events with interagency stakeholders
- Develop an understanding of relevant technologies being discussed and utilized as part of the interagency collaborative efforts
- Maintain internal databases, events calendar, and task tracker to ensure that efforts are being executed in a timely and efficient manor
- Respond and adapt to changing client needs
- Keep interagency stakeholders apprised of ongoing and upcoming activities
- Track monthly activities for contractual reporting
- Additional assignments from Program Manager, Senior Analyst, or SMEs as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders in a professional manner
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and expand technical knowledge to meet customer needs
- Eligibility to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance required; Active SECRET clearance strongly preferred. You must be a US Citizen.
Experience or demonstrated interest in the following fields preferred:
- Science and Technology Policy
- Military or Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD)
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear (CBRN)
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.