Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
As a CrossLab Service Coordinator, your primary responsibilities will be to work with your assigned customer, service vendors, and others as required, to meet the customer's service requirements. This will include scheduling Preventative Maintenance and repair services, ensuring that service requests are acted on in a timely manner and responding to customer requests and inquiries. You may also be responsible for recommending vendors, administrating procurement functions and reporting costs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Schedule on-site repair for contract, warranty, and trade requests.
* Schedule all Preventive Maintenance and Compliance Services.
* Maintain and use proper coding standards to ensure data accuracy.
* Has ownership of Support delivery for the assigned customer.
* Communicates with the customer to clearly identify and set expectations, addresses any expectation issues and keep customers updated on the status of their call.
* Manages customer feedback and communication.
* Communicates with and manages schedules with 3rd party service providers.
* Development of customer relationships, often requiring tact, persuasion and negotiation skills.
* Interfaces directly with External and Internal Customers of all levels.
* Initiates escalation to Support Management of Customer issues.
* Solves a broad range of problems varying in complexity, involving multi-departments.
* End to end service management.
* Understand service management asset delivery needs; service levels and cost.
* BA/BS degree (science focus preferred). Bachelor's degree in life sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, etc.) highly desirable
* 5+ years working in a customer service environment
* Knowledge of chemical and physical testing instrumentation preferred and will consider applicants with direct experience in a pharma lab in a hands on role
* Prior work in a GMP environment a plus
* Knowledge of GxP guidelines and requirements
* Experience working in a pharmaceutical laboratory strongly preferred
* Must comply with all customer site access requirements including GMP training and medical requirements.
* Excellent keyboarding skills and knowledge of PC applications -- including Microsoft and SAP products.
* Must be available for occasional travel that may include over-night stays for training and other Agilent activities.
* Ability to engage and successfully direct the actions of others
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled