Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Job title: Director Medical Sales- Strategic Partnerships (CeraVe)
Location: Field Based-NYC Metro OR Mid-Atlantic
The CeraVe Skincare Strategic Partnership Sales and Marketing Director provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the brand s contract sales and pharmaceutical sales partnerships. The National Director of Sales is accountable for overall sales performance driven by the third party sales teams, the profitable achievement of both sales organization goals, and for aligning sales objectives with business strategy for CeraVe.
* Aligns all sales medical detailing objectives with business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, sales resource planning, and budgeting working with multiple key stakeholders for CeraVe including General Management, to Marketing and Medical Relations. Works in partnership with Director of Professional Marketing to build a complete sales strategy including sales team alignment, POA planning, medical congress support and digital professional marketing.
* Develops and leads business development strategy ensuring alignment with corporate strategy and goals and communication cycle priorities to increase share of recommendations in the field among Health Care Providers (HCP) including dermatologists and targeted general practitioners and pediatricians.
* Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, share of pediatric recommendation overall and per key disease state, field call activity and other key financial performance and activity based KPI objectives.
* Provides leadership to the contract organization s management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
* Accountable for the sales organizations support budget. Ensures support investments yield productivity benefits consistent with established objectives.
* Lead with inspiration and foster a culture of connectedness. Lead with clarity of communication. Drive forward with motivational leadership and a focus on rewards and recognition
* Reports to Global Vice President Professional Marketing - CeraVe
* Accountability/responsibility to stakeholders on CeraVe
* Peer colleague to other medical/marketing functional heads and Director of Retail field sales team
* Proven experience and success as a National Sales Director or Regional Sales Director similar leadership role in with multiple regions and large number of field sales team members
* Minimum of 10 years Sales/Business Development/Consumer Medical Marketing experience in Dermatology/Pharmaceutical industry in US
* Experience in field sales training and education
* Strong entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strategic thinking
* Strong customer focus and relationship in dermatology
* Strong collaboration skills and ability to work in a matrixed organization with multiple stakeholders
* Strong people management skills
* Strong familiarity with CRM tools and LMS systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.