Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
About the Department
At Novo Nordisk, we want to make a difference. For more than 95 years, we have led the way in diabetes care. Being part of Novo Nordisk allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world. Help us bring quality to life. Our filling and finishing facility (DFP) is a 457,000 square foot aseptic 'fill and finish' manufacturing facility located in Clayton, NC and employs more than 850 people. The facility is part of a global network of manufacturing sites responsible for several key steps in the diabetes treatment manufacturing process, including sterile formulation, filling, inspection, device assembly and packaging. Producing medicines is a special responsibility. Our employees are passionate about what they do, knowing that their work makes a difference to millions of people who rely on our products every day. Are you ready to make a difference?
Filling of insulin and media preparations under aseptic conditions and operation of inspection equipment to achieve production goals.
- Work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
- Operating, monitoring and controlling equipment, systems and processes associated with the Vial/Cartridge filling and inspection lines
- Achieving production goals
- Maintaining aseptic areas and performing sanitizations and environmental monitoring
- Actively participate in and support event response
- Reviewing and authoring Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and other documents as required
- Assist during equipment maintenance including restoration of lost function, predictive and preventative maintenance
- Train fellow employees in areas of expertise, and aggressively learn systems and equipment outside of own expertise
- Recording/reviewing of production data in BPR's and associated forms
- Other accountabilities as assigned
High school graduate or equivalent.
AAS degree in related field or Bio Work graduate.
Minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing industry.
Food & Drug Administration (FDA) regulated and Aseptic processing experience.
Ability to read, write and understand complicated product documentation and standard operating procedures with attention to detail and computer literacy.
Proven expertise in planning/organizing, managing execution, checking results, and revising the work plan in accordance with the daily work plan.
Demonstrate the ability to perform basic material handling tasks and safely and effectively use material handling equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. with assistance
- Ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment
- Ability to attain clean room gowning certification and work with hazardous materials including sanitants
- Frequent bending, stooping, and prolonged working overhead
- Ability to work hours necessary to support production
- Ability to stand on feet up to 12 hours or longer, day or night
- Corrected vision to 20/30
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications..