Account Executive Outside at Hearst Communications Inc.
Posted in Advertising 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Erie, Pennsylvania
Local Edge is looking for digital savvy, highly motivated sales professionals to join our advertising team in Erie, PA selling our marketing solutions to local small businesses (SMBs). Our ideal candidate will be goal oriented, is a relentless hunter, driving to win new businesses, and has a track record of exceeding monthly goals. If you are passionate about selling, have an interest in digital advertising, and possess excellent presentation and closing skills - then we’d love to talk to you!
Digital Media Sales Executives maximize advertising sales potential, through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing advertising products. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with small businesses. Our consultants will be part of a regional sales team, with each rep focused on a specific geographic territory. We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers, while helping advertisers track the impact of their campaigns and understand their advertising options. In short, we help our customers grow their business.
Essential Duties include:
• Generating new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in the area
• Understanding the clients’ advertising needs, and develop the ideal marketing solution for them
• Delivering customized sales presentations in person, or by phone/web-demos
• Attending weekly sales meetings as required
• Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals by achieving your individual monthly sales quota
• Be the face of Hearst and LocalEdge and ensure a superior customer experience
Our Ideal Candidate:
• You’re self-motivated and results oriented
• You have an outgoing, resilient personality
• You enjoy the thrill of the hunt by bringing in new business
• You’re confident and not willing to accept average
• You don’t take yourself too seriously and can have fun!
• Bachelor’s degree, preferrably in Business, Marketing, or Communication
• At least 1 year experience in B2B sales
• At least 1 year experience cold calling
• Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
• Strong computer skills (Salesforce.com a plus)
What’s in it for you?
• Paid classroom training & a great plan to get your pipeline ramped up and get you to goal quickly
• Attractive Base Salary & Uncapped Monthly Commissions, plus bonus!
• Medical and Dental Coverage
• Paid time off
• 401K with company match