Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bradenton, Florida
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Monitor Technician.
We are seeking a Monitor Tech for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance and tuition reimbursement.
* High School diploma or equivalent (GED), preferred
* Successful completion of EKG course and exam
* Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
* Minimum 1 year of experience as a monitor tech in a hospital setting.
* Working knowledge of medical terminology.
* CMT/Cardiac experience preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to interpret cardiac rhythms and arrhythmias.
* Ability to quickly make decisions to report patient condition with minimal supervision.
* Knowledge of indications and adverse reactions of cardiac IV medications.
* Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to read/comprehend written instructions.
* Ability to follow verbal instructions.
* PC skills.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical company's in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Experience a higher standard of care at Blake Medical Center located in Bradenton, Florida just minutes from the Gulf Coast beaches. Our 383-bed acute care facility has been named a nine-time \\"100 Top Hospital\\" and a \\"100 Top Cardiovascular Hospital\\" by Thompson Reuters, formerly known as Solucient. With a strong commitment to quality care, advanced technology and professional development we make sure our employees are well cared for too.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.