Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Irving, Texas
WE BRING THE WOW !
ARE YOU READY TO BE A WOW MAKER*
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement and every detail in between we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
Wow I Didn t Know GES Did That: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mh6q13ji8Hw
Epic Events by GES: https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOfYAWqTqa8
Ultimate Retail Experiences: https://www.youtube.com/embed/tKx3SKwPWKA
Life at GES U.S.
The Production Department Coordinator provides administrative and operational support for the Operations and Production areas of the Events business.
* Report to VP Production
* Provide support to multiple staff and freelance producers
* Coordinate with new vendors and GES Purchasing department with paperwork to set up new vendors in the PO system.
* Work with event Producers in various departments to create POs in Oracle for freelancers/vendors
* Follow through after POs are created to make sure vendor sends in their invoice and coordinate with AP department to get them paid in timely manner.
* Be liaison with all freelancers/vendors on any issues with payments, email set up, etc
* Keep track of Presale Production budget/POs
* Do research as requested from event Producers (could be sourcing a new vendor, getting quotes, locating specific items, helping with proposals, etc)
* Book travel (flights/hotels) with Travel Agent for freelancers/vendors for events when requested
* Create Certificates of Insurance when requested by event Producer.
* Keep running record / list of all freelancer/vendors we use
* Use corporate card for event/show purchases when requested and do expense reports in timely manner
* Assist leaders with their expense reports
* Other tasks as assigned by VP or Directors of Production
* High School graduate required.
* 2 years of experience in a fast-paced office environment. Events industry preferred.
* Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook.
* Ability to learn and become proficient in various proprietary computer applications.
* Demonstrate speed and accuracy in data entry.
* Ability to work nights, weekends and overtime as required.
* Must be detail oriented, an excellent communicator, a team player and a self-starter.
* Ability to work for multiple supervisors, and alongside other coordinators.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
* Competitive salaries
* 401K with company match
* Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
* Wellness benefits
* Career development program
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Employee assistance program
* Vacation time
* Community involvement opportunities
* Team activities
And much more
* May require minimal travel
* Typically performs work in an office setting
* Requires working both alone and with others in a virtual team atmosphere
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability.