Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Dropbox is the world s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
The CPS Sourcing Lead is responsible for the overall execution of our category strategy across our non-technology services landscape. As a sourcing leader, you will link together the Dropbox teams to drive strategic sourcing efforts across our business, deploy best practices and mobilize partners to deliver tangible value to Dropbox.
* You will build and develop relationships with CPS partners globally, including operational leaders, legal teams, finance and risk management.
* Own the development and implementation of key sourcing strategies and buying channels within your assigned domain.
* You enjoy executing on critical negotiations and/or supporting strategic marketing sourcing projects.
* Lead teams through the acquisition of corporate services at Dropbox.
* Drive the realization of top savings initiatives across CPS and continuously improve the category return on investment.
* Lead strategic supplier relationships to drive innovation.
* Extensive Experience in CPS procurement.
* Advanced knowledge of procurement best in class practices across CPS categories.
* An In-depth understanding of category management strategies as well as excellent negotiation skills for CPS deals.
* Financial acumen and experience working closely with Finance and Accounting.
* A passion for procurement, an excitement to work cross-functionally and excellent interpersonal skills are a must have for this role!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
* 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
* 401k + company match
* Market competitive total compensation package
* Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
* Wellness Reimbursement
* Generous vacation policy
* 10 company paid holidays
* Volunteer time off
* Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).