Continuity Coordinator at Comcast
Posted in Design 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Englewood, Colorado
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for daily support for the Creative Services Department.
Possess strong organizational, administrative, computer and
communication skills. Maintains the highest level of confidentiality,
work and business ethic, tact and discretion. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
- Prepares internal and external communications, Power Point
presentations, letters, memos, and reports. Compiles reels of creative
- Schedules and attends weekly staff meetings, take precise notes and
distribute minutes of meetings promptly.
- Organizes and maintains creative design layouts, proofs, comprehensive
layouts and computer graphics.
- Keeps up-to-date and proficient with design software.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly creative services activity reports.
- Maintains client database.
- Oversees the maintenance of client and prospect files.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer