Warehouse Worker - Sumter Correctional -Bushnell, FL at Trinity Services Group Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bushnell, Florida
- Select, bundle, and organize products from the warehouse in preparation for loading onto delivery trucks en-route to clients
- Responsible for comparing and inspecting physical items pulled to the requirements of the pick ticket/order, packs/wraps orders as required by item/delivery type, and prepares for shipment
- Stock and organize the warehouse and follow sanitation and safety guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Strong team orientation
- Ability to exercise good judgment and tact
- Must be able to count products accurately and lift and carry weights of up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Must qualify for and maintain correctional facility security clearance
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- At least one (1) year experience in warehouse/commissary operation, including the physical control and movement of inventory preferred
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
Trinity Services Group is one of the leading providers of correctional food service in the nation. With our more than 40 years in the industry, our combined operations serve over 300,000 inmates daily in over 40 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S.Virgin Islands.
Satisfying Customers with Integrity and Innovation for over 40 years!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.