Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portland, Oregon
Are you interested in joining one of the world s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
Being part of the Stanley team means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It means delivering electronic security solutions that our customers count on every day to ensure the safety of our communities, schools, airports and hospitals.
If you d like to be a part of the number one global electronic security solutions team that makes our world a more secure place read on...
* Install intrusion, fire CCTV, and access control security systems.
* Run electrical wiring in attics, crawl spaces and other confined spaces, which can include drilling, trenching and aerial runs.
* Complete all wiring, connections, and equipment installations ensuring that security systems are complete and satisfy customer and contractual requirements.
* Troubleshoot new system installations to ensure proper function and to ensure system meets local, county, state, or federal codes; legal and/or insurance requirements.
* Assist and interface with the Installation Team Lead or Project Manager regarding on-site scheduling of work activities and timely delivery of equipment.
* Proper documentation of installation issues/actions/resolutions both internally and externally (site visit reports, acceptance forms, service tickets, etc.)
* Perform installation and repair work as designated in profitable and proper manner. Record productive time versus travel time.
* Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention.
* Maintain adequate parts inventory for service vehicle; keep inventory log. Maintain company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and supports Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, Inc. policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
* Keep updated on all changes/modifications/re-certifications on equipment as needed
* Attend and complete training programs as requested.
* Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height with or without accommodations
* Carry weights from 75 pounds with or without accommodations
* 5+ years experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control and CCTV security systems
* Posses an Oregon low voltage electrical license
* IP Video experience a plus
* Ability to distinguish colors without accommodation
* Ability to work overnight, out of town for short periods as needed
* Posses or be able to obtain lift certification and work at height
* Ability to work on-call on a rotational basis covering after hours & weekend emergency calls.
* A valid state driver s license, without restrictions
* Prior Construction, field install or field service experience
* NICET II or III Certification
* Lenel, Pro-Watch, Software House, DMP, Vivint, Genetech, or Vista experience
* Bosch, Honeywell, Radionics, or DMP system knowledge
* Vocational/Technical Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience
Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers employees a competitive benefits package
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.