Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Louisiana State RN Licensure
- Critical Care experience preferred
- At least 1 year of nursing experience in an acute setting preferred
- Current BLS
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.